Dental information drives highly effective indicators for Alzheimer’s/dementia, periodontal illness, sleep apnea, and COVID-19
Sikka Insights, a subsidiary of the Silicon Valley-based Sikka Software program Company, releases its 4 latest oral healthcare indicators for all times insurance coverage underwriting by means of its collaboration with ExamOne:
- Alzheimers/dementia Indicator
- COVID-19 indicator
- Sleep apnea indicator
- Periodontal illness indicator
Just like presently accessible oral healthcare indicators which embrace the tobacco indicator, diabetes indicator, cardiovascular indicator, most cancers indicator, marijuana indicator, blood dysfunction indicator, liver indicator, kidney indicator, hypertension indicator, and the hyperlipidemia indicator; the brand new indicators are focused to be accessible by means of ExamOne’s HealthPiQture™ platform later this 12 months.
The brand new Sikka Periodontal Illness Indicator has the flexibility to detect the severity of the illness, with a low, medium, and excessive severity indicator. Now 14 completely different oral healthcare indicators present distinctive insights for all times insurance coverage underwriting, with a number of carriers utilizing the information in manufacturing and for post-issue evaluation.
A current ExamOne research, carried out by Director of Analytics Brian Lanzreth, of oral healthcare information in manufacturing demonstrated the effectiveness of oral healthcare indicators for all times insurance coverage underwriting. We analyzed the tobacco, diabetes, hyperlipidemia, and hypertension indicators towards scientific lab (LabPiQture ™) and prescription drug historical past (ScriptCheck®) to find out the efficacy and accuracy of the indications in manufacturing. The research discovered:
- They’re including predictive energy
- The predictive energy they’re including gives vital supplementary worth to conventional life underwriting information sources
- The affirmation charges for oral healthcare indicators relative to the scientific lab and prescription historical past outcomes point out a powerful statistical affiliation between the 2, confirming their accuracy
- The evaluation discovered oral healthcare indicators almost doubled the variety of tobacco customers they may establish relative to conventional life underwriting information sources
- The diabetes indicator was 4X extra more likely to detect the situation relative to conventional life underwriting information sources
View the total ExamOne research of oral healthcare information right here.
Study extra about how oral well being care indicators are revolutionizing the life underwriting trade by contacting your ExamOne gross sales consultant right this moment.